Monday, November 24, 2008
Let's Try This One More Time
Yes, it's true.........I deleted my blog on Saturday. Part of me was feeling frustrated with the demands of life and not having time to post. You see when I start something that I have my heart set on turning out great and it doesn't, I get upset but I usually don't quit so I'm surprised at myself. I immediately regretted it. So, I knew that it wasn't a good decision. Then at work today, Leigh, Emily, Matt and Nicki all asked me where the blog went and after explaining my "episode" to them (and getting lectured by Leigh), I realized that I should put it back up. So, I'm sorry to all of you that had to receive the blog invite again. I promise I won't delete this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I should have put up a better effort to stop you. I'm sorry to all as well.
It's ok :). I'm just glad you're back!
I wondered about you. I looked yesterday and was surprised. Glad you reconsidered. Blogging is supposed to be fun, not stressful. It can be silly as well as serious, Beth. Happy Thanksgiving.
Ummm have you looked at the months that my blog goes un-touched?
Enjoy the blogging anything is better then nothing.
I'm glad you're back too...I love reading this! :)
Post a Comment