Monday, March 23, 2009

The Big 30!

Saturday was my 30th birthday and my wonderful family made sure it was a great one. David, Emily and Harley made the trip north just for me. Yea! The day started out with brunch at my parents house. My grandparents who I hadn't seen in months (b/c they were in FL), and Nicki were there. The food was yummy! Pancakes, sausage, bacon, eggs, scones, fruit.......Yum-o! After brunch, Nicki, Emily and I drove to Rookwood for some shopping. Then we all got Pedicures at Mitchell's. What a treat! We all need one......badly. Then the family met up for dinner at Buca Di Beppo. Again, the food was great. At the end of the day, I was worn out! I enjoyed myself so much. It was a great day. I'm excited to see what the 30s have in store. I think I'm going to like it!



Nicki and Emily soaking their toes.



Brianna, Emily, Me, and Nicki waiting at Buca Di Beppo.


My toes......post pedicure.


My wonderful family!


Me and Nicki


Me and my Birthday cake.......and candles.


1 comment:

Kary said...

Looks like a great 30th Birthday to me!! :) Thanks for sharing!