Thursday, April 30, 2009

April (part 2)

Brianna loved coloring Easter eggs. The pink ones were awesome!
All done. Well, except for the stickers!
On an egg hunt.
It must be fun not to have any competition.
Cutie!
The following weekend Brianna got her face painted uptown Oxford at the Earth Day festival.
and she planted some flower seeds
Yes, Emily and David came to Oxford the very next weekend. We went up to You're Fired! and painted pottery. Well, Emily and Brianna did. I just observed. By the way, Emily, your piece looks great!
Then later Brianna and I waited at the park for Jayme. She must have gotten bored with me b/c she walked up and sat down on the bench and struck up a conversation with this couple. Must be the Jerry in her.
Then we had dinner with Chris, Brooke, and Dustin at Brick Street. Brianna loves Chris.

1 comment:

Emily Geyer said...

yeah! I can't wait to see my piece!

I love "it must be the Jerry in her"... haha

(sorry for commenting on every post)