Friday, September 4, 2009

Summer

It's September; the end of summer. So, I thought I'd post about thing that happened this summer that I didn't get a chance to post earlier. Please note that all of the events are out of order.


The Butler County Fair. Jodi took the kids to the fair this year. Brianna had a great time. They rode rides, played games and looked at the animals. Here is a picture of Brianna with Blake and Kaity....Brianna's buddies.


The Zoo is one of our favorite things to do and we often go with the Briggers. It gives Kary and I a chance to catch up and Brianna gets to spend time with her boy Mason. He's just as thrilled.....as you can see. Ok, this one is random. I didn't know I uploaded it. Anyway, who says you can't buy anything for a penny?!?!
Camping with Mamaw and Papaw at Brookville or as Brianna says "Brook-a-bill" was a highlight. Brianna LOVES the camper!

After I took this picture, Brianna took one of me and Mamaw and Papaw. Ha-ha....yeah, I didn't post it.

The Brigger's Beer Tasting Party at Hooligan's Pub AKA their newly finished basement was fun! Everyone was told to bring a 6 pack of beer. When we got there we were split into groups for tasting. We all tasted about 9 different beers in shot glasses.........ugh.....some of them, well most of them were nasty! We each ranked them and Kary put them into some kind of magical thing on her computer (she's savvy like that) and then the results were posted. The winner and loser each got a prize. We didn't win.....darn.






Swimming at "Karen's" is always fun. We love living to (for at least the next 2 weeks) some terrific neighbors who happen to have an in ground pool that they let us use whenever we want. Last summer Brianna played on the steps. This year she was jumping off the diving board (onto Jayme)!




Back at the zoo. Feeding the giraffes. They are my favorite!

Visiting Daddy at work.....really.Brianna and I are in the pool at the UC Rec Center. We're sitting on the "Bubble Couch" Yes, that's the bubbles blowing my top out.

There, now I'm all caught up. We'll see what fun things happen this fall!! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Emily Geyer said...

yay! thanks for the fun update :) miss you!

Kary said...

oh my...I just happened to click on my blog by accident...I'm bad at this I know...but this entry by you is great!! :) Love the picture of Mason and Brianna..they are good little buds!
Love the Beer party picks and nice big boobies in the pool pic! ;)