Last week we took Brianna to see Disney on Ice. I didn't tell her until the night before so the day of she was telling everyone that she was going to see "Disney on Ice Skates!" I found tickets for $11. They usually are around $50. What a bargain! We drove down and picked up Jayme at work and then stopped at McDonald's for dinner. I was determined not to spend lots of money at this event. If you've been to these before you know that everything inside is expensive. The main souvenir that kids get is some sort of flashing wand type thing since it's dark inside. Well, on the inside they are like $20! I found a vendor that was selling them for $5!! Nice!! She was a happy camper! I was a little concerned because we went to a show in the middle of the week and it didn't start until 7:30, but it was worth it. Brianna LOVED it. She clapped and cheered and was entertained the whole time.


The genie from Aladdin came out and she was terrified. She had her fingers in her ears. Then all of a sudden like 20 genies came out and I thought she was going to flip out! It was kind of funny.

Her favorite by far were the princesses.
Belle

Ariel

Snow White (my favorite) I can't wait for the DVD that comes out soon!

Oh and this chick came out and totally fell and ate the ice and I could not stop laughing. I'm bad, I know.

Overall, we had a great time! We even found a cotton candy vendor on the way out that was selling it for $1 a bag! It was 9:30....a little late to be eating a bag of sugar, but she was still out like a light on the way home.
2 comments:
Love it! I forgot to ask you about Disney on ice skates!
awesome!! You and your bargains! :)
Glad you had a good time...and I love the part about the ice skater that bit the ice! :)
Post a Comment