Everyday that Brianna is at the sitter, Jodi sends me an email update of their day. I love it! Here is what I got today. I'm sharing because it made me laugh.
Hi there-
Brianna is snoozin' away. I put her down at 1:30 and I hust checked in on her at 2 to turn off t.v. and shes out like a light. She's so funny: I explained that Rosemary will be here when she wakes up maybe, if she needs anything, ask her, etc, etc. Brianna said,"Okay should I tell her to give Blake TimeOuts or spankings when he bees bad?" I laughed and said "Timeouts". She is a hoot!!
The Arthur organic mac n cheese was a hit. They all liked it. (sometimes they don't care for certain organics). Brianna had 3 helpings, grapes, and apples. Blake has raspberries.......I know she doesn't like them so I didn't offer her any. She insisted in trying "1". You should have seen her sour face........it was a riot. I told her she wouldn't like them.......She said she wasn't going to try those ever again.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She's a crack up for sure!! :)
Post a Comment