Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Our Amazingly Fun Neighbors

One of the things that I am very grateful for is that we have the best neighbors. I'm not kidding. These people are so much fun. Granted, we live on a street that has 6 houses so there are not that many of us. One of the houses is vacant (for sale) and one is a rental (a new family just moved in!). We have an ongoing Facebook message where we all chat with each other just about every day! How fun is that?!?! In the fall, we had our first annual "Gardner Ridge Crawl". Each house hosted a drink and appetizers. We went from house to house visiting and ended up at a backyard fire. We also just finished our "Christmas Crawl". We did the same thing house to house admiring each others Christmas decorations, but of course it was to cold for a fire so what did we do? See below......








Jayme and I left early (12:30am!) since we were volunteering at church the next day so we missed the dance party, but I'm told there is a video. I can't wait to see it!

1 comment:

Kary said...

good neighbors are so awesome!! :)