Monday, April 26, 2010

Huh?

Yesterday, we ventured out to the mall. Jayme needed to go to Time Warner to get a new HD box so we went out to lunch and did a little shopping. I headed into Victoria's Secret to redeem my free panty coupon. They send these things out all the time and I usually never get mine because they expire. Anyway, so I have it all picked out and we head up to the counter and here is what transpired.

VS Saleslady - "Just the panty for you today?"

Me - "Yes"

Brianna - "Panty?"

VS Saleslady - "Yes, panty" (smiling and trying not to laugh)

Brianna - "Why do you call it a panty?"

VS Saleslady - "What do you call it?"

Brianna - "Underwear!"

VS Saleslady - "Well, when you say underwear you may be implying that there is more than one. Like when you say that you have a pair of underwear that could mean one pair or it could mean two. So, that's why we call it panty because then you know there is only one"

Brianna - "Ok, I have no idea what you are talking about!"

(I second that!)

1 comment:

Emily Geyer said...

hahahahaaa.... literally sitting at my desk laughing out loud. I miss that kid so much! Thursday cannot come soon enough! I wish we were flying down together!