Earlier this month, I went to a conference for work at none other than Walt Disney World. So, of course I couldn't go without Jayme and Brianna. Going to WDW without your kid is like going to the mall without your purse......not happening! We flew out a few days early so we could enjoy the parks together. Then while I attended the conference, Jayme and Brianna headed out on their own. It was awesome! Brianna was very into getting autographs of the characters so we spent a lot of time in line waiting, but honestly we didn't mind at all. So, we have lots of pictures like this........
We also go to visit with some good friends while we were there; the Perales family, James Frasier, and of course.....my mom! My mom came up for a night and took Brianna to this place to stay. She had a blast!!! When we got home, her sitter asked her what her favorite part of the trip was. Brianna said, "Seeing my Grandma!" So, sweet!!
Monday, December 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay!! I love the pictures. She looks SO big!
the pictures are great!! what fun memories for her! ;)
Post a Comment