Giving Santa a big Thank You hug.
After seeing Santa, we headed off the the Christmas Eve service at church. Brianna hadn't ever been in the adult service before, but since there were no kids services she sat with us. She had a blast. She sang (even if she didn't know all the words) and held her hands up. She was awesome!
Christmas morning we opened gifts at home. Sorry, no pictures. We just enjoyed the morning with out worrying about cameras. Well actually, I do have one that I will share. Brianna got a set of stick on Tinker Bell nails and this is what she did with them. I'm in trouble....
Then we were off to Stephanie and Jerry's for Christmas will the Miller clan. Grandma Stephanie had a yummy breakfast casserole waiting for us.
Then we just relaxed. Here is what Brianna and Papaw Jerry did......sat outside in the freezing cold singing Christmas caroles. They are quite a pair!
Then the Miller's showed up. Here is Brianna with Grandpa Miller. Isn't he cute?!?!? I'm hoping Jayme has a headful of hair like that when he gets older!
Then we ate (again!) Brianna took this picture.
Then we played! Here is Brianna and Haley fixing Kate's hair. Poor Kate!
2 comments:
OH my goodness... this makes me miss that little girl so much!! I HATE, hate that we weren't there (seriously... bad decision on our part) and I cannot wait for January 23!!
ha...yes...you do have your hands full! ;)
Post a Comment