Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Vacation

Our much anticipated vacation is right around the corner. Friday we are driving to Chattanooga to spend the night with David, Emily, and Harley. We can't wait to meet Harley. Brianna is already calling him Carly. It's easier, I guess.
Saturday, we are driving to Orlando to stay with the Perales family. Jayme and Dave went to FSU together and have stayed very close ever since. I'm exciting about catching up with Monica and to see how much their kids have grown since last February. Brianna is pumped about going to Peyton and Parker's house. I'm sure Brianna and Peyton will have a blast!
Then on Sunday we are off to Disney World for a week. We are soooo excited. Brianna's enthusiasm makes me even more excited. Brianna has a hard time grasping time frames so we made a paper chain and she decorated it with Disney stickers (see below for picture). Each day she gets to tear one off. Yesterday, she looked at it was thrilled there were only a few left. She was clapping her hands and squealing. She already has her purse packed. It is filled to the brim. She told me that she's bringing her "lips" (lipstick) so she won't have to use Cinderella's. She also packed her Barbie suitcase at my mom's for the trip. It's filled with toys. I'm sure many of you have seen the commercials on tv about the new Disney offer; in 2009 you get free admission on your birthday. She LOVES that commercial. She goes around singing, "The time of your life!" I seriously can't wait to see the look on her face when we get there.

5 comments:

Matt said...

Cute story! :)

Emily Geyer said...

you better take a million pictures at Disney

Leigh said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip! Brianna will love it!!! I can't wait to get back there with the kids. Great idea for keeping track of time, you know I'm taking that idea.

JamieJo said...

You will have a wonderful time! Can't wait to see your pictures.

Kary said...

Hope you're trip is going well...I know the long car ride is no fun...but sounds like it will be well worth it to see Brianna at Disneyworld!! Can't wait to see pictures!