Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Walt Disney World (Part 1)

We've been at Walt Disney World since Sunday and we are worn out! We've been park hopping just about every day. There is so much to see and do. The weather here is great. It's been in the high 70s every day. Brianna has been swimming at the hotel every evening. I think her favorite parts so far are the parades, riding the "school bus" from the resort to the parks, the dumbo ride, the teacup ride. Jayme loves all the pirate stuff. I just like getting out the map and planning what to do next. Tonight we're back at Dave, Monica, Peyton and Parker's house for dinner and to hang out so I thought I'd get on here and add some pictures. So, this blog is mainly just pics. Enjoy!



Peyton & Brianna playing the Wii.



Brianna on the "school bus". She thinks it's super cool that she can stand!

Brianna and Jayme enjoying a frozen treat.



Brianna got her face painted.



Brianna on Jayme's shoulders watching the parade at Animal Kingdom. She LOVED the parades. She clapped her hands the whole time!




Brianna combing a goat. She liked having him all to herself. When other kids walked up she told them that he bites.





Cinderella's castle at night. I love how it glows!




Brianna waiting for the parade at Magic Kingdom with her light up ears.





Me and Brianna at Epcot.




Brianna and Minnie Mouse in matching dresses!




Brianna making paper at Epcot.




Our hotel room. Notice the towels shaped like Mickey.



Brianna on the first day in line for the dumbo ride........asleep!




Me and Brianna in front of the castle.




4 comments:

Emily Geyer said...

LOVE Brianna petting a goat in her Snow White dress! ha ha! I hope ya'll are having so much fun, but we secretly can't wait for your trip to be over so you can come back here :)

Leigh said...

Snow storm or Disney let me think?? I can’t wait to hear more about your trip.

Kary said...

Brianna looks like she's in her glory!! :) love all the pictures in her princess dresses! :)

Cindie Ulreich said...

Love these pictures. Cherish this moment!

PS. You missed the snow day!! Miami closed down Wednesday!!!!!