Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Graduation


After two (I think) years of hard work, David graduated from UTC with his MBA. Who-hoo!! Of course we had to celebrate this so we made our 3rd trip down to Tennessee this summer for the graduation festivities. Well, it wasn't just us. Our grandparents drove down, parents flew up, Emily's parents and siblings (Greg & Ashley) came as well! All the parents & grandparents rented a house on the lake. All the siblings plus Chase (Ashley's boyfriend) and Andy Rhodenbaugh stayed at Emily and David's house. On Friday, the whole bunch went out for lunch at Five Guys. It was my first visit and I think I'll be back. Yum!
Later that night we headed out to the lake. David and Emily are friends with an awesome family who graciously let us (and always let them) use the boats, sea doo, and hang out at their house all weekend! The Bryants are great! It was a perfect evening for boating and skiing. Yes, I tried to ski after probably 15 years of not skiing. I got up on my second try!
Loving the boat!
The driver!
Marathon Tuber!
Ready to ski!
Saturday was the big day..... Graduation!! We're so proud of David!!!

After the ceremony we headed back out to the lake for the graduation party and BBQ!!!
More boating photos.....
Hayden, Brianna, and Emily
Twins!
Hayden & Brianna



Sunday was more fun at the lake all day followed by a shrimp boil! I think I could have eaten my weight in that shrimp!
Bear, Jayme, and Rascal
I love that dog! If could have taken him home with me, I would have!
!!!!!! CONRATULATIONS, DAVID !!!!!

No comments: